2019 Mint 400 Exhibitor/Seller Rules and Regulations
WELCOME TO THE GREAT AMERICAN OFF-ROAD RACE!!!
Thank you for registering as an Exhibitor/Seller for the 2019 BFGoodrich Tires Mint 400 Off-Road Festival. We’re looking forward to another great year of exhibiting, selling & activations. Please take a moment to review our Frequently Asked Questions & 2019 Terms & Conditions. If you have any questions please email Israel Stone, ([email protected]) Izzy will be your primary point of contact for placement, load in, & info or questions during & post event.
More information regarding load in/out schedule and placement will be available as we get closer to the Mint. Please remember we are guests of the City of Las Vegas and the Fremont East district. Help us keep this traditional alive by keeping your area clean, being friendly to the locals and local businesses, and promoting off-road racing to local Las Vegans. Also please remember that if you are selling anything while in Las Vegas you MUST collect 8.25% tax, and send us that as a check made out to The Nevada Department of Taxation after the event, with the tax forms we provide you. We in turn send those to the state. Thanks – see you soon!
2019 Mint 400 Off-Road Festival Exhibitor & Seller Rules and Regulations
By purchasing a Mint 400 Exhibitor/Seller space offered by The Mint 400, you and your company and staff (“Seller”) agree to comply with all of the Rules and Regulations (the “Rules”) as defined below, as well as all federal, state, and local laws. The Mint 400 reserves the right to reject or refuse any Exhibitor/Seller application for any reason, and to revise or amend these Rules at any time without prior notification.
As used in these Rules: “the Event” shall mean The Mint 400 Off-Road Festival which begins on Tuesday March 5th at 6am PST with Exhibitor/Seller Load-In, and ends on Monday March 11th at 6am with Load-out, “the Premises” shall mean the entire Mint 400 Festival area in Downtown Las Vegas on Fremont Street East (Las Vegas Blvd to 11th Street), and the dedicated exhibitor/seller areas at Primm (Buffalo Bills), and Jean Nevada during the event designated by The Mint 400 for the exhibition, sale and/or exchange of merchandise; and “Staff” shall mean and include without limitation Exhibitor/Seller’s volunteers, assistants and/or employees, whether paid or not.
All Exhibitors/Sellers shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Mint 400 Inc, Mad Media, Terranaut Media Group, BITD LLC, The City of Las Vegas, FEED, The Downtown Project, and its agents, directors, officers, and employees, from and against any and all claims of third parties, arising out of, or in any way connected with their use of the provided exhibition space including damages for bodily injury, death or personal injury, theft or property damage, arising in the course of Exhibitors use of the Premises. Exhibitor/Seller assumes all risk of damage to property or injury to persons in or about the Premises arising from any cause, and Exhibitor/Seller hereby waives all claims in respect thereof against The Mint 400 and its agents, directors, officers, employees, and event sponsors.
Exhibitor/Sellers Insurance Requirements:
All exhibitors must provide a certificate of commercial general liability insurance, naming “The Mint 400 Race Corp” as Additionally Insured. You will also need to include commercial auto liability coverage on this certificate if you’ll be parking a vehicle on the premises (Fremont Street) such as a semi truck or trailer. You will need to include workers compensation insurance on this certificate if you have any employees working at the event. Required limits and endorsements are as follows:
Commercial general liability coverage of no less than $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate. Must be primary and noncontributory, with a waiver of subrogation in favor of the certificate holder.
Commercial Auto: No less than a $1,000,000 combined single limit
Workers compensation insurance: statutory limits of $1,000,000
Certificate holder info:
The Mint 400 Race Corp
29755 Kirsten Lane
Vista, CA 92084
Please email this certificate to [email protected] for review and acceptance.
- Failure to comply with these rules and regulations may result in termination of your selling privileges and you may be denied access to OR asked to leave the Premises without a refund (in whole or part). If any of the rules or regulations listed here are deemed invalid due to local, state or federal law, the remainder of the Rules shall in no way be affected.
- Exhibitor/Seller acknowledges that as a condition of entering the Mint 400 Event, information regarding Exhibitor/Seller’s name, address, telephone number, driver’s license, and business name and address will be considered public and available for dissemination at The Mint 400’s sole discretion for the purpose of reporting to the Nevada State Board of Equalization and the City of Las Vegas.
- All Sellers MUST collect 8.25% in taxes. You must issue a payment in the form of a business check or money order for the total tax amount collected to The Nevada Department of Taxation. Your tax payment and tax forms must be mailed to The Mint 400 (29755 Kirsten Ln, Vista CA 92084) using the provided self addressed stamped envelope no later than Monday March 18th. Please do NOT send the payment directly to the State. The Mint 400 is required by law to collect the tax payments and send them in together. Failure to accurately report and make your tax payments mail result in further action by the Nevada Department of Taxation.
- Your Exhibitor/Seller space may not be sold or transferred to another company or person. You may not sublet, lease, rent, or allow another company or Exhibitor/Seller to utilize your designated Exhibitor space.
- The Mint 400 Off-Road Festival is booked on a first-come first-served basis. We try our best to fulfill all requests, but we cannot guarantee exact placement due to the Fremont Street layout (curbs, fire hydrants, handicapped parking spaces) and city codes.
- Payment must be made in full, using our online payment system. All Mint 400 Exhibitor/Seller Event applications are subject to approval. We reserve the right to deny any exhibitor/seller application for any reason.
- If your footprint requirements change after you book with us please contact us right away to update your layout. Increasing your footprint may result in additional charges. Changes to your layout, resulting in a larger footprint, are not generally permitted the day of the event.
- Should you wish to cancel your Exhibitor/Seller reservation you will be issued a full refund within (5) business days, up to February 26th, 2019 at 9am PST. After such time no refunds will be issued in part or whole, including for failure to arrive to the Event to Exhibit/Sell at the specified time assigned to you. The Mint 400 does not issue cash refunds, rain checks, credits, wire transfers, coupons, or refunds of any kind during the Event.
- Exhibitors are required to check-in with Mint 400 staff and load-in at their scheduled times. Failure to show up at the correct time and location may result in the loss of your pre-designated Exhibitor/Seller location.
- Regardless of your assigned space, Exhibitor/Sellers must not block fire hydrants, the flow of pedestrians on sidewalks, wheelchair access to cross the streets and/or use of handicapped ramps.
- Exhibitor/Sellers are prohibited from distributing or selling prepared food, alcoholic beverages, fireworks, firearms, weapons of any kind, materials of adult nature, marijuana, tobacco, vape juice or vape pens, or any items prohibited by state and local law.
- All Exhibitors and Sellers must have a working fire extinguisher in their booth space at all times, regardless of whether you are using electrical power, or other combustible products.
- Open fires are not permitted. No BBQ’s – gas or charcoal – no propane heaters, no open flames.
- Exhibitor/Sellers are permitted to use portable generator power 3k and less, provided they have a “quiet mode” and do not expel excess fumes. Semi trucks with onboard generator power are permitted.
- Forklift services are available are available for $500.00 per hour. 2 hour min fee. Contact Israel Stone.
- Exhibitors/Sellers are responsible keeping their area clean from trash during the Event and leaving the Premises clean prior to load-out. There are two 40-yard dumpsters located near the main Mint 400 stage on the corner of North 10th Street and East Ogden Avenue available for trash deposit. Exhibitor/Sellers that leave trashed behind will be charged a $500 cleanup fee.
- The Mint 400 Off-Road Festival Code of Conduct. Exhibitors/Sellers shall at all times dress, act, display, and engage with the public and other Exhibitors/Sellers in a professional manner. Any Exhibitor/Seller that uses lewd, or offensive language, threatens physical violence, accosts or harasses the public or other Exhibitors/Sellers, or is drunk and/or disorderly shall be removed from the Event and Premises.
- Load-out for Fremont Street begins Friday March 8th at 5pm and ends at 12am midnight. No exceptions! Do not begin to move your display vehicles until specifically approved by Mint 400 staff. Please remove all of your structures, vehicles and trash by midnight to avoid being cited for blocking street sweepers.
- Load-out for Primm begins Monday March 11th at 6am and ends at 6pm. No exceptions! Do not begin to move your display vehicles until specifically approved by Mint 400 staff. Please remove all of your structures, vehicles and trash and help us keep Primm clean for the next group.
- Vending at the Mint 400 Off Road Festival does not include “Official Mint 400 Sponsor” or “Official Mint 400 Partner” designation. Contact us directly if you wish to be an official sponsor of partner of the Mint 400.
- “The Mint 400™” is a registered trademark of The Mint 400 Inc. You are welcome to use our logo to promote your attendance and booth location at the Event on social media and in print. However please contact us PRIOR to using our logo on anything that is for sale. Use of the Mint 400 name or logo without a proper license is strictly forbidden.
- In an effort to protect Official Mint 400 licensed clothing, Exhibitors/Sellers are prohibited from selling t-shirts or sweatshirts for less than $25.00.
- Please leave your pets at home. The City of Las Vegas does not permit animals on Fremont Street unless they are service or guide animals. Pet sitting services are available at The Hydrant Club on Fremont Street.