Parker 250 and Parker 425 Racers Granted Early Registration for The Mint 400
The Mint 400 announced today that driver registration has moved to a brand new digital format and final in-person registration will move down to the Mint 400 Main Stage area on 9th Street and Fremont Street East.
Online race registration for The 2019 BFGoodrich Tires Mint 400 powered by Monster Energy will open to all racers signed up for the Parker 250 or Parker 425 on Tuesday, December 18th at 10am PST on this page. Parker 250 or Parker 425 entry must be paid in full by January 4th, 2019.
General race registration for those not racing in Parker will open Friday, January 4th at 10am PST.
If you attempt to register for The Mint 400 and are not registered for Parker, you will be placed on a hold list and not allowed to re-register for the Mint for 72 hours. For the past 5 years, The Mint 400 has reached its race capacity, so do not wait to put your entry in for the The Great American Off-Road Race™ when your registration opens.
How online registration works:
Registration links for each race will appear on this page at 10am PST on Tuesday, December 18th PST.
Registration will work on any browser, tablet or mobile device.
Saturday Morning Classes: All motorcycle classes.
Saturday Afternoon Classes: 6000 Trophy Lite, 2000, 7300, 3000, 5000, 1100, 1200, UTV Unlimited, UTV RS1, UTV Sportsman, 7100 Sportsman, Vintage, Vintage Open, Class 11 Stock VW, 1700 Jeepspeed 1, 2700 Jeepseed 2, 3700 Jeepseed 3, 4700 Jeepspeed 4 and UTV Rally.
Sunday Morning Classes: 1000, 4400 Ultra 4, 7200, UTV Pro Turbo, UTV Naturally Aspirated, 8100 Sportsman and 5500.
Sunday Afternoon Classes: Trick Truck, 1500, 6100, 6200 and 8000.
1) Click “Register” to get started. If you are registering multiple vehicles, you must complete this registration process separately for each vehicle.
2) Select your Driver of Record, Co-Driver/Navigator and any additional drivers BEFORE clicking check out.
3) Reminder – Your Navigator / Co-Driver and Additional Drivers must be registered along with selecting your Driver of Record entry before clicking checkout. You will fill in their names and information on the next screen.
4) Click Checkout and follow the steps on the screen.
5) Once the checkout process is complete, no further action is needed.
To complete the checkout process, you will need to have the following information for the Driver of Record, Co-Driver/Navigator and all additional drivers:
Emergency Contact Name:
Emergency Contact Relationship:
Emergency Contact Phone Number:
For any questions or concerns, please email us at [email protected].