Racer Camping RegistrationRacer camping is included in your entry, however you must pre-register your camp site. Camping is first come, first served while space permits. 1 entry = 1 campsite. If you register for more campsites than you have entries, your site will immediately be cancelled. You will need to provide your Driver or Record and race number at checkout. If you would like to camp together with multiple teams, you may register together or separately. You can add up to 4 campsites at a time, but again – race teams are only allowed 1 campsite per entry.
- Car/Trucks – The ‘old’ main pit will be entirely reserved for car/truck camping as part of your entry. These sites will be first come, first served while space permits.
- Car/Truck Camping Opens: Wednesday, March 4th @ 9:00am
- Car/Truck Camping Closes: Sunday, March 8th @ 6:00pm
- Please do not arrive prior to the move in time. You will not be allowed in the campground.
- Motorcycles – You are allowed to camp inside your pit. Please see the map for reference and below times for move in/out.
- Youth Racers – You have a dedicated camping area near the Start/Finish Line. Please see the map for reference and below times for move in/out.
IMPORTANT: If you have any questions regarding campsite registration, your contact is: Dustin Fedak // [email protected]
4 Simple Steps to Registration: Step 1 – Click Register Step 2 – Select “Buy on Map” Step 3 – Zoom in on the sites and select your spot. Step 4 – Fill out the requirement information and click register.
Click here to register your campsite.
Click here to download a high resolution map of the available campsites.