The Mint 400 Racer Information Page
The information on this page is vital for all racers and teams and will be updated constantly as it becomes available. Please bookmark this page & refer to it prior to contacting us with questions. If we know it, it’s HERE.
Final Information Letter:
- Final Information Letter (Sent out two weeks before the event)
Unlimited Off-Road Racing Triple Crown Registrations:
You will register for the Triple Crown, separate from the individual events. Additionally, there is a side pool for each Triple Crown class. The side pool is optional, and only those entered in the side pool are eligible to receive side pool purse.
- Triple Crown Registration – 100% of the Triple Crown Entry Fee will go in to the year end purse, plus forthcoming sponsorships. The Triple Crown year end purse will pay 1st (65%), 2nd (25%) and 3rd (15%). Click here to register for the Triple Crown.
- Triple Crown Side Pool Registration – 100% of the Triple Crown Side Pool fee will go in to the side pool purse. The Triple Crown Side Pool will purse (65%), 2nd (25%) and 3rd (15%), amongst those in the side pool. Click here to register for the Triple Crown Side Pool.
- Click here to view side pool participants.
Mint 400 Registrations:
- Race Registration
- Waivers – The adult waiver will be available to sign for all race teams and pit crews beginning Monday, February 13th. The minor waiver will need to be signed in person.
- Parade Registration
- Pre-Order Race Fuel – VP Racing Fuels is the Official Fuel Supplier of The Mint 400.
- Team Helicopter Registration
- Camping Registration – General and VIP campsites are now available to reserve.
- Primm Hotel Discounts – The call in group code for room reservations is “SVMIN23″. The rate can be redeemed by calling hotel reservations at (888) 386-7867.
- Las Vegas Hotel Discounts – The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod is the “Official Host Hotel” for the 2023 BFGoodrich Tires Mint 400. The STRAT Hotel is offering discounted rooms packaged with FREE oversize parking that can be reserved by booking online directly at TheStrat.com on this page.
- Compete in The Military Challenge – The challenge is open to ALL race teams, regardless of class, to race for charities & foundations who support military veterans, active duty military and their families.
- The Mint 400 Rulebook
- Classes, Numbering System and Class Descriptions (Adults & Youth)
- Limited Class Approved Engine List
- Protest Form
- Entry List (Updated in real time)
- Race Format
- Staging Times – Will be posted to the Schedule of Events closer to the event.
- Entry Fees
- Prize Purses
- Qualifying Classes
- Mandatory Drivers Meeting
- What day is my class racing?
- How many laps is my class running?
- Race Entry Refund Policy
- Timing & Scoring Transponders
- Tracking Units
Pits and Course Information:
- Course Map / GPS Files
- Course Marking Guide
- Pit Information Guide
- Lap Mileages and Distance Between Pits
- Start/Finish Line, Pit A and Pit B Closing Times
Tech On/Off Load & Escort Instructions:
- Tech On/Off Load Procedures & Map