The information on this page is vital for all racers and teams and will be updated constantly as it becomes available. Please bookmark this page & refer to it prior to contacting us with questions. If we know it, it’s HERE.
- Race Registration – Race registration is now open. Click here to begin.
- Please note, there will be NO random draw this year. The order in which you register for your class will be your qualifying & race day starting position. Every entry will be time stamped and made public on the initial entry list.
- Entry Fees
- Race Entry Refund Policy
- Onsite Registration Guide
- Entry List
- Team Helicopter Registration
- Parade Registration
- Racer Campsite Registration
- 4 Wheel Classes, Numbering System and Class Descriptions (Adults & Youth)
- Motorcycle Classes, Numbering System and Class Descriptions (Adults & Youth)
- The Mint 400 Rulebook
- Trackers & Transponders
- Start/Finish Line, Pit A and Pit B Closing Times
- Qualifying Classes – Unlimited Truck, Unlimited Truck Legends, Class 1, Unlimited Truck SPEC & TBA
- Mandatory Drivers Meeting
- Schedule of Events
- Prize Purses
- What day is my class racing?
- How many laps is my class running?
- Onsite Registration, Technical Inspection & Race Days/Time/Location
- Limited Class Approved Engine List
- Hotel Information
Pits and Course Information:
- Pit Information Guide
- Lap Mileages and Distance Between Pits
- Course Map / GPS Files
Tech On/Off Load & Escort Instructions:
- Adult Classes
- All Youth Classes (Motorcycles & UTV’s)
Specific Youth Race Information:
- Youth UTV’s Race Information
- Youth Motorcycle Race Information