The Mint 400 Racer Information Page
The information on this page is vital for all racers and teams and will be updated constantly as it becomes available. Please bookmark this page & refer to it prior to contacting us with questions. If we know it, it’s HERE.
Mint 400 Registrations:
- Race Registration
- Pit Crew Registration – New to 2023, Drivers of Records are required to register everyone in their pit, prior to the event. Every person entering a pit must have a “Pit Crew” Wristband. Click here to purchase a Pit Crew Wristband. You will pick up your wristband at the onsite pick up locations on that page.
- Event Waivers – Registering your Pit Crew Members is NOT the same as signing our event waiver. The adult waiver is now available to sign on this page. You will pick up your wristband at the onsite pick up locations on that page.
- Parade Registration
- Pre-Order VP Racing Fuel
- Team Helicopter Registration
- Triple Crown Registration – Registration is now closed.
- Compete in The Military Challenge
Hotel Discounts / Camping
- The Mint 400 Rulebook
- Classes, Numbering System and Class Descriptions (Adults & Youth)
- Limited Class Approved Engine List
- Protest Form
- Entry List (Updated in real time and in the draw order.)
- Draw Order
- Race Format– Starting order, start intervals, course directions, distances, etc…
- Staging Times – Will be posted to the Schedule of Events closer to the event.
- Entry Fees / Prize Purses
- Qualifying Rules & Information – Class 10, Class 1 SPEC / 6200, Class 6800, Unlimited Truck SPEC, Class 1, Unlimited Truck Legends and Unlimited Truck.
- Mandatory Drivers Meeting – The in person, mandatory drivers meeting is set for 3pm on Thursday, March 9th inside the Llama Lot on the corner of 10th and Fremont Street.
- What day is my class racing?
- How many laps is my class running?
- Timing & Scoring Transponders
- Tracking Units