There have been significant changes made to the format of the race that WILL affect your class and start times. Please click here to view all changes.
- Pre-Registration for the 2020 BFGoodrich Tires Mint 400 is now closed.
- You may still register in person onsite at Drivers Registration. If you’d like to still register, please see us at the Driver’s Lounge on Thursday, March 5th and Friday, March 6th from 9am-5pm.
- No changes may be made digitally at this time. All changes must be made in person at onsite registration.
- Onsite Registration Guide
- Entry List – As of March 3rd
- Draw Order – As of March 3rd
- Team Helicopter Registration
- Parade Registration (Free)
- Racer Campsite Registration (Free)
- Race Classes, Numbering System and Class Descriptions
- The Mint 400 Rulebook
- Trackers & Transponders
- Start/Finish Line, Pit A and Pit B Closing Times
Tech On/Off Load & Escort Instructions:
Youth UTV Race Information:
- Qualifying Classes (In this order) – Class 1, 6100 Truck, Baja Truck, Unlimited Truck Legends, Unlimited Truck
- Mandatory Drivers Meeting – Thursday, March 5th @ 5:00pm at the Main Stage / Pit Crew Challenge Lot
- Schedule of Events
- Prize Purses
- What day is my class racing?
- How many laps is my class running?
- Onsite Registration, Technical Inspection & Race Days/Time/Location
- Entry Fees
- Limited Class Approved Engine List
- Hotel Information