Need to make a change to your registration?
How to add a Co-Driver / Additional Driver:
- Each racer will need to make an Off-Road Racer Profile.
- Once the profiles for all team members have been created, the Driver of Record will invite the additional driver to their team:
- Driver of Record – Log in to your Off-Road Racer Profile.
- In the upper right hand corner of your dashboard, you will see your entry listed under “My Events”.
- Click “Manage Teammates”
- Invite your teammates.
- Teammates – Once invited, you should receive and email prompting you to accept the invitation to join your DoR’s team. Additionally, this accept button should be inside your Off-Road Racer Profile.
- Click accept, and you are now successfully registered with your DoR.
Once registered, you will be able to manage your entry information and teammates under the “My Events” section. You can see who is confirmed on your team or who is yet to accept your invitation.
- Picked up a sponsor?
- Need to add/remove a driver?
- Did you misspell your hometown?
- Need to cancel your entry?
Any change that needs to be made to your event registration (or profile information) will be made by you through your Off-Road Racer dashboard. Simply login and make the update/addition accordingly!
You can initiate your changes/updates/refunds at any time here:
1. Log in to your Off-Road Racer Profile.
2. In the upper right hand corner of your dashboard, you will see your entry listed under “My Events”.
3. Click “Edit/Unregister” or “Manage Teammates”
Did your register for the wrong class? If you registered for the wrong class, you will need to cancel your current entry through your dashboard and re-register in the correct class. Your original time stamp for the incorrect class is no longer valid and your qualifying/race start position will be your registration timestamp in the correct class.
Can I transfer my entry to another team or vehicle? No. Please note, race registrations are non transferable. Meaning, you may not put a deposit down for a vehicle and transfer it to another vehicle or race team.
If you need assistance or have any questions, please contact us here.
Click here to view our Race Entry Refund Policy.