The Mint 400 has teamed up with GoPro Cameras to create The Ultimate Off-Road Contest. The Mint 400 is more than just an off-road race. From the parade down the Las Vegas Strip to the monstrous Tech & Contingency to all the parties on the world famous Fremont Street, half the story is the journey to race day and what’s an easier way to document it than with a GoPro? GoPro is putting up an “Everything We Make” package to the person with the raddest photo from the 2014 Mint 400. Yes, one of everything that GoPro makes, including their brand new Hero 3+ camera.
- Photo must be taken with a GoPro.
- Fill out the contest form at contest page.
- Upload 1 HI-RES photo to the contest page.
- Explain why you took the photo or what the photo means to you in less than 140 characters.
- Upload to your Instagram and Facebook page tagging @GoPro, @TheMint400 and #GoProTheMint.
*GoPro’s can be purchased during Contingency at the PCI Race Radios trailer.
The winner will be picked based on the following criteria:
- Meeting all contest requirements.
- Photo quality/creativity.
- Story behind the photo.
The grand prize winner will receive one GoPro “Everything We Make” package that can be found here: http://gopro.com/daily-giveaway#daily_giveaway_prizes
The winner will also get their photo featured on GoPro, Race-Dezert.com and The Mint 400 social media and websites.
[gravityform id=”17″ name=”The Ultimate Off-Road Contest” title=”false”]