More information regarding 2020 VIP Hospitality Suite tickets at the Start/Finish Line will be made available soon.
Enjoy race day in ultimate style in The Mint 400 VIP Hospitality Suite. Mint 400 VIPs will have exclusive views of racers screaming through the brand new short course style in-field. Sip on our complimentary craft and domestic beer, wine and cocktail offerings at the open bar and enjoy food from Michelin Star Chef, Drew Deckman. Breakfast, lunch and dinner is included and Mint 400 VIP’s will have access to shaded seating, air conditioned restrooms and phone charging stations.
All Mint 400 VIP’s will receive a commemorative 2020 decanter to remember the 2020 Great American Off-Road Race.
All the amenities of the VIP Hospitality Suite will be fully open Saturday, March 7th. VIP’s will have access to the exclusive spectating area and an exclusive cash bar on Friday, March 6th.
VIP’s will also have exclusive access to the best parking in Primm, closest to the Mint 400 Start/Finish line.
VIP Hospitality Suite Passes Include the following on Saturday, March 7th:
- Primm Start/Finish Line Ticket
- (1) 2020 Mint 400 Decanter ($99.95 retail value)
- Exclusive access to the best parking in Primm, closest to the Mint 400 Start/Finish line.
- Access to the Race Day Start/Finish VIP Hospitality Area
- Exclusive spectating area in Primm
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner prepared by Michelin Star Chef, Drew Deckman
- Craft & domestic beer, wine and alcohol at an exclusive open bar
- Shaded seating
- Private, air conditioned restrooms
- Phone charging stations
- T-Shirt ticket good for one t-shirt at any of our official merchandise stands
Bottom line: The VIP Hospitality Area is the best way to experience The Mint 400.