Details regarding 2023 VIP Hospitality Suite Passes will be made available shortly. Please check back soon!
Enjoy race day in ultimate style in the BFGoodrich Tires VIP Hospitality Suite presented by O’Reilly Auto Parts. Mint 400 VIP’s will have the best views reserved for them at the official Primm Valley Start/Finish Line. The exclusive bar will have craft & domestic beer, wine and alcohol with reduced prices. Breakfast, lunch and dinner meals will be prepared by Michelin Star Chef, Drew Deckman and Mint 400 VIP’s will have access to private restrooms with flushable toilets, phone charging stations and TV screens broadcasting the live stream.
2022 BFGoodrich Tires VIP Hospitality Suite presented by O’Reilly Auto Parts Passes include:
- Access to the Start/Finish VIP Hospitality Area
- Exclusive spectating area in Primm
- Shaded seating
- TV screens broadcasting the live stream, leaderboard and tracking
- Exclusive Bars – Craft, domestic beer, wine and alcohol with reduced prices.
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner prepared by Michelin Star Chef, Drew Deckman
- Private restrooms w/ flushable toilets
- (1) T-Shirt ticket for any of our official merchandise stands
Cost: $200.00 single day
Midway Access: You do not need to purchase Start/Finish Line tickets. You will use your VIP credentials and wristband to enter the Start/Finish Line Midway.
Hours of Operation: 7:00am – 9:00pm, subject to change.
Parking at the Start/Finish Line: Parking is not included with VIP Passes and must be purchased separately. Parking in the front hotels in Primm, NV is free but located furthest from the Start/Finish Line Midway. If you would like to park closest the Start/Finish Line Midway on the backside all the hotels, you will need a Primm Parking Pass. Click here to purchase a Primm Parking Pass.