Enjoy race day in ultimate style in The Mint 400 VIP Hospitality Suite. Mint 400 VIPs will have exclusive views of racers screaming through the brand new short course style in-field. Sip on our complimentary craft and domestic beer, wine and cocktail offerings at the open bar and enjoy food from Michelin Star Chef, Drew Deckman. Breakfast, lunch and dinner is included and Mint 400 VIP’s will have access to shaded seating, air conditioned restrooms and phone charging stations.
All the amenities of the VIP Hospitality Suite will be fully open Sunday, March 10th. VIP’s will have access to the exclusive spectating area and an exclusive cash bar on Saturday, March 9th.
VIP’s will have exclusive access to the best parking in Primm, closest to the Mint 400 Start/Finish line.
Click here to purchase 2019 VIP Hospitality Suite Passes.
VIP Hospitality Suite Passes Include the following on Sunday, March 10th:
- Primm Start/Finish Line Ticket
- (1) 2019 Mint 400 Decanter (empty)
- Exclusive access to the best parking in Primm, closest to the Mint 400 Start/Finish line.
- Access to the Race Day Start/Finish VIP Hospitality Skybox
- Exclusive spectating area in Primm
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner prepared by Michelin Star Chef, Drew Deckman
- Craft & domestic beer, wine and alcohol at an exclusive open bar
- Shaded seating
- Air conditioned restrooms
- Phone charging stations
- T-Shirt ticket good for one t-shirt at any of our official merchandise stands
A cash bar and food offerings will be available on Saturday, March 9th.
Bottom line: The VIP Skybox is the best way to experience The Mint 400.