2023 BFGoodrich Tires VIP Hospitality Suite presented by O’Reilly Auto Parts
VIP Passes are no longer available to purchase online.
Don’t worry! There are still plenty of passes left to purchase at our official merchandise booths on Thursday, March 9th at the Off-Road Festival.
ONSITE PICK UP LOCATIONS:
- Thursday, March 9th – 9am-5pm – Merchandise truck in front of El Cortez on 7th & Fremont.
- Friday, March 10th – 7am-5pm – Main entrance in Primm, NV.
- Saturday, March 11th – 7am-5pm – Main entrance in Primm, NV.
Please note – If you have included parking in your order and you are not picking up on Fremont Street, you can pick up your parking passes at the main parking +entrance in Primm, NV on race days.
Enjoy race day in ultimate style in the VIP Hospitality Suite. Mint 400 VIP’s will have the best views reserved for them at the official Primm Valley Start/Finish Line. The exclusive bar will have craft & domestic beer, wine and alcohol with reduced prices. Ticket price includes breakfast, lunch and dinner and Mint 400 VIP’s will have access to private restrooms with flushable toilets, phone charging stations and TV screens broadcasting the live stream.
VIP Hospitality Suite Passes include:
- Access to the Start/Finish VIP Hospitality Area
- Exclusive spectating area in Primm
- Shaded seating
- TV screens broadcasting the live stream, leaderboard and tracking
- Exclusive Bars – Craft, domestic beer, wine and alcohol with reduced prices.
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Private restrooms w/ flushable toilets
- (1) T-Shirt ticket for any of our official merchandise stands
Cost: $200.00 single day
Shipping: Please see shipping notice above.
Midway Access: You do not need to purchase Start/Finish Line tickets. You will use your VIP credentials and wristband to enter the Start/Finish Line Midway.
Hours of Operation: 7:00am – 9:00pm, subject to change.
Parking at the Start/Finish Line: Parking is not included with VIP Passes and must be purchased separately. Parking in the front hotels in Primm, NV is free but located furthest from the Start/Finish Line Midway. If you would like to park closest the Start/Finish Line Midway on the backside all the hotels, you will need a Primm Parking Pass. Click here to purchase a Primm Parking Pass.