Information regarding VIP Hospitality Suite Passes for the 2021 Mint 400 will be available soon.
Enjoy race day in ultimate style in The Mint 400 VIP Hospitality Suite. Mint 400 VIP’s will have exclusive views at the official Primm Valley Start/Finish Line. Our open bar will have complimentary craft and domestic beer, wine and cocktail offerings and breakfast, lunch and dinner will be prepared by Michelin Star Chef, Drew Deckman. Mint 400 VIP’s will have access to shaded seating, air conditioned restrooms and phone charging stations. All Mint 400 VIP’s will receive a commemorative decanter and t-shirt to remember The 2021 Great American Off-Road Race.
2020 VIP Hours of Operation:
Friday, March 6th: 6:00am – Close
Saturday, March 7th: 7:00am – 8:00pm*
*At 8:00pm, the VIP Suite will be opened up to the general public for our finishers party. All food and bars will be converted to cash offerings. Drinks & food are not included beyond 8:00pm.
VIP Hospitality Suite Passes includes the following on Saturday, March 7th:
- Access to the Race Day Start/Finish VIP Hospitality Area
- TV screens broadcasting the live stream, leaderboard and tracking.
- Access to the best parking in Primm, closest to the Start/Finish line.
- Exclusive spectating area in Primm
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner prepared by Michelin Star Chef, Drew Deckman
- Craft & domestic beer, wine and alcohol at an exclusive open bar
- Shaded seating
- Private, air conditioned restrooms
- Phone charging stations
- (1) 2020 Mint 400 Decanter ($79.95 retail value)
- (1) T-Shirt ticket for any of our official merchandise stands ($29.95 value)
Bottom line: The VIP Hospitality Suite is the best way to experience The Mint 400 on race day.