2021 BFGoodrich Tires Mint 400 VIP Hospitality Suite Passes
Enjoy race day in ultimate style in The Mint 400 VIP Hospitality Suite. Mint 400 VIP’s will have the best views reserved for them at the official Primm Valley Start/Finish Line. The exclusive bar will have craft & domestic beer, wine and alcohol with reduced prices. Breakfast, lunch and dinner meals will be prepared by Michelin Star Chef, Drew Deckman and Mint 400 VIP’s will have access to heat lamps, private restrooms with flushable toilets, phone charging stations and TV screens broadcasting the live stream.
For the first time in seven years, Qualifying will be open to the general public on Friday, December 3rd. The VIP Hospitality Suite will be open in full force as race teams qualify for their starting positions in Primm, NV.
2021 VIP Hospitality Suite Passes include:
- Access to the Start/Finish VIP Hospitality Area
- Exclusive spectating area in Primm
- Shaded seating with heat lamps(!)
- TV screens broadcasting the live stream, leaderboard and tracking
- Exclusive Bars – Craft, domestic beer, wine and alcohol with reduced prices.
- 3 Meals – Breakfast, lunch & dinner prepared by Michelin Star Chef, Drew Deckman
- Private restrooms w/ flushable toilets
- Phone charging stations
- (1) T-Shirt ticket for any of our official merchandise stands ($29.95 value)
- (1) Entry into the Mint 400 Digital Contingency to win prizes from our exhibitors
How to Buy Tickets: Each pass purchased features a unique QR code and can either be printed out or scanned from their cell phone/tablet onsite. You will receive an email with digital tickets you will take to the event and present these tickets at onsite pick up at a TBD location on Fremont Street or at the main entrance in Primm, NV on race day. Have Kids Under 12? Please email [email protected] for more details.
Preferred Parking in Primm: All parking in Primm is FREE and open to the general public at no charge on a first come, first served basis but if you want a guaranteed spot closest to the Start/Finish Line, you may purchase a Preferred Primm Parking Pass. This gives you access to our gated-off parking area. Click here to purchase your pass.
Friday & Saturday Hours of Operation: TBD based on Schedule of Events. In the afternoon at a TBD time, the VIP Hospitality Suite will be opened up to the general public for our finishers party. All food and bars will be converted to regular priced offerings.