2023 O’Reilly Air Cooled Shootout
You may secure your $1,000 bonus with a non-refundable $50 deposit by way of our payment plan or of course, by paying in full.
Click here to register for the 2023 BFGoodrich Tires Mint 400.
If you pay with a $50 deposit:
1st Payment = Non refundable $50 deposit
2nd Payment (50% Entry Fee) = January 1st, 2023
3rd Payment (50% Entry Fee) = February 1st, 2023
In 2021, O’Reilly Auto Parts entered off-road racing as our Limited Race sponsor. They selected five classes to award $10,000 cash contingencies to – Class 9, Class 12, 5-1600, 1/2 1600 and Class 5 Unlimited – with a 10 car minimum.
O’Reilly is back for 2023, this time putting up $1,000 in prize money up to the first 50 entries across Class 9, Class 12, 5-1600, 1/2 1600 and 5 Unlimited. Each entry will represent a $1,000 cash bonus into their class’s purse, to a maximum of $50,000. Once the 50th entry across all five classes enters the race, all the prize money is accounted for. Now, it is up to your class to decide how much money you race for! The more of you who enter, the more cash you’re racing for.
- All entries will be time stamped and made public on the entry list.
- You must have a minimum of 7 teams registered before your class’s purse kicks in. If all 50 spots are taken by the other classes before your class has 7 teams registered, your class will not receive any bonus money.
- Classes must have 7 vehicles start the race, otherwise all of those $1K purses move into the class of the next registered racer by date.
- If an entry drops out of the race, their prize money moves into the class of the next registered racer by date.
- To be eligible for purses, you must run our Mint 400 AND the O’Reilly Auto Parts sticker provided at Contingency.
- If (20) 5-1600 cars, (15) 1/2 1600 cars and (15) Class 9 cars were the first to register, they will earn a $20,000, $15,000 and $15,000 purse respectively, instead of just $10,000 per class!
- If (50) Class 12 cars register before any other classes, they will earn a $50,000 purse, instead of just $10,000.